Lowe's Assistant Marketing Manager - Bilingual in Mooresville, North Carolina
The Bilingual Assistant Manager of Brand Marketing will work with Brand Marketing leadership to assist in conceiving marketing strategies that capitalize on growth opportunities with prioritized customer segments by leveraging consumer insights, understanding the competitive landscape and working closely with cross-functional teams in Merchandising and Operations to drives the overall strategic success of Lowe's. The position will report to the Manager or Sr Manager of Brand Marketing and will serve as a subject matter expert of an assigned merchandise division and the "point of contact" to the merchandise vice president. Largely, the assistant marketing manager has to know how to best represent the work of the team with key stakeholders especially the merchandise vice president (amongst others across ops, credit and promo teams) as well as lead execution of the calendar within small agile brand marketing pods within an assigned strategic brand pillar.
• Partners with the brand marketing managers within a small “pod in an “agile type setting to execute programs across the marketing calendar driving alignment with key stakeholders and delivering on highly effective marketing strategies, tactics and action plans that meet critical KPIs. Should also be able to function independently in this capacity should the brand manager need support.
• Partners with the brand marketing manager in analyzing/interpreting data including merchandising P&L data to draw clear, actionable conclusions within the business area he/she serves as a subject matter expert to to build synthesized annual and quarterly objectives, strategies and tactical plans in partnership with the brand marketing manager to grow sales in-store and online.
• Develops programs that create growth supported by fact-based business cases in partnership with Merchandising and/or operations.
• Works with and supports the brand marketing manager to refine the annual marketing calendar that will drive category sales and build the brand – leading the development of briefs and serving as the assistant integrator across marketing and broader organization
• Works closely with cross functional teams like .com, operations, flex, store environment, merchandising, promotions/pricing, marketing (creative, media, etc.) and others to execute a 360 omni-channel experience
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop product launches, product growth opportunities and associated marketing support in partnership with the merchandise vice president he/she partners with; integrates product launch efforts and timing into the master calendar led by the brand marketing director and managers.
• Develops specific visual merchandising support plans to align in-store experiences to overall marketing experiences; as well as .com with the experience team and event teams across Lowes.com
• Works closely with marketing operations to integrate the right promotions into the right marketing vehicles; collaborates with marketing operations to analyze, monitor and report on the impact of programs against goals and objectives both quarterly and annually
• Works closely with project management team, marketing operations team, media and brand engagement teams to operationalize and execute the work
• Works closely with large external vendors and will be the subject matter expert in their vertical
• Works closely with merchandising, supply chain and Lowes.com online merchants to select the right product features, items and ensure pipeline sustainability before a campaign is produced or launched; coordinates product with project manager to arrive onset and on time for production efforts
- Fluent in Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Merchandising, Marketing or relevant field
• 4 years of Overall marketing experience
• 1 year of Strong business acumen and experience running a P&L and/or working alongside P&L owners
• 1 year of Leadership experience
• 1 year of Experience writing strategic briefs and working cross-functionally and leading brand marketing or integrated teams
•1 year of Experience leading brand or category work at a retailer or CPG company
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs