Lockheed Martin Senior Program Manager International Pursuit in Moorestown, New Jersey
Description: This is a senior program management leadership position for an international capture with Australia for the AIR6500 Joint Air Battle Management and Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) program with the opportunity for program execution upon contract award. This corporate focus pursuit is in the C4ISR market segment of the RMS C6ISR line of business. The candidate will drive the US program management related capture activities, in partnership with the Australia based Senior Program Manager.
Responsibilities include driving the successful realization of AIR6500 capture outcomes through innovative leadership, effective risk management and strong internal LM stakeholder engagement. Furthermore, this individual will be charged with the responsibility to work across Capture, Business Development, Engineering & Technology and other functions to ensure that plans, detailed schedules, manpower, and resources are in place and that all capture deliveries (internal and external) are successfully met within cost, schedule, and performance requirements.
The successful candidate has experience working on international captures and programs with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
Understanding of air battle management (ABM systems, missions, operations), integrated air & missile defense (IAMD), and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) concepts and their application is desired.
Demonstrate Full Spectrum Leadership of a team through focus on performance, results and behaviors.
Excellent understanding of Lockheed Martin policies and procedures and strong interpersonal communication skills with experience interfacing with other Lockheed Martin business areas.
Domestic and international travel required.
Preferred work location is Colorado Springs, CO. Will consider other U.S. locations. This position for COVID-19 reasons is currently virtual; however, will eventually be onsite full-time.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in program management, risk and opportunity management, and development of large-scale systems including program planning, earned value management and disciplined program execution experience.
• International capture experience (competitive and/or unsolicited captures).
• Broad strategic thinker, with the ability to bridge from strategy to actionable objectives, actions, and progress metrics though critical thinking.
• Advanced business acumen including the ability to investigate, comprehend, and interpret complex business challenges, and think and act both strategically and tactically.
• Expert experience in program management of large performance-based contracts with multiple commercial models – Fixed/Cost shared incentive/sub-contractors.
• Ability to work across a geographically dispersed organization to resolve all program issues with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and support diversity.
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) including an ability to prepare and present concise oral and written reports, briefings, updates and other documentation, and represent the organization on significant matters.
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills with the ability to manage through influence and form creative partnerships to identify issues, drive innovation and obtain consensus.
U.S. citizenship required: Must have Secret Clearance
• Experience in managing contracts supporting Australia customer capability delivery.
• Experience in R&D efforts and strategic planning.
• Working technical knowledge of ABM, IAMD and ISR systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs