Deloitte Senior Consultant SAP Ariba (CDC) in Montreal, Quebec
Senior Consultant SAP Ariba (CDC)
Date: Feb 12, 2024
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code : 125733
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Fredericton, NB; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
• Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions.
• Provide leadership during SAP Ariba implementations by providing subject matter expertise in Source-to-Pay Processes utilizing SAP Ariba
• Lead technical and functional design workshops and engage with clients on a daily basis.
• Provide guidance to the technical team to support the technical build of the system, enhancements and bug fixes.
• Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements.
• Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
• Participate in all phases of the project life cycle from Scoping to Post-Implementation Support
• Provide responses to functional questions regarding Ariba's functionality.
• Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified.
• Participate in practice development initiatives (recruiting, white papers, internal initiatives, etc.)
About the team
Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. Our firm strives to:
• Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
• Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships.
• Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
• At least five years proven experience with SAP Ariba implementation projects as a solution/integration or Functional lead.
• Experience with at least three end-to-end Ariba implementation projects, including the entire project lifecycle, from kickoff to go-live.
• Deep understanding of Source-to-Pay business processes.
• Ability to define and gather requirements and conduct design sessions for clients implementing SAP Ariba.
• Experience facilitating solution integration architecture discussions and/or functional workshops.
• Good understanding of core SAP Ariba modules such as Sourcing, Contract, Buying and Invoicing, Supplier Lifecycle and Performance. An understanding of other SAP Ariba modules is considered an asset.
• Experience creating documentation for clients including (but not limited to) Functional Specification documents, configuration workbooks, and Future State Design Documents etc.
• Good understanding of REST API, SOAP Web Services and other integration architectures; understanding of API-led strategy to connect Ariba and other applications with APIs.
• Experience with lifecycle of delivery including architecture, design, development, test, and documentation of integration, custom development, and data migration solutions for business applications in the SaaS and other ERP systems.
• Ability to estimate the tasks and resources required to design, build/configure, and test the solution.
The salary range for this position is $72,000 - $138,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to ourAccessAbility Action Plan (https://www2.deloitte.com/ca/en/pages/public-sector/articles/accessability-action-plan.html) , Reconciliation Action Plan (https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/ca/Documents/public-sector/ca-rap-report-aoda-en.pdf) and the BlackNorth Initiative (https://www2.deloitte.com/ca/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/black-in-canada-acknowledging-our-past.html) .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
- Deloitte Jobs