MassMutual SAP Consultant in Montpelier, Vermont
• Provide ongoing SAP Basis support for the existing SAP landscape including: ECC/ERP 6.08 for FI, HR, ECC/ERP 6.08 for ICM, IS-INSURANCE , SAP Business Warehouse 7.5, Sybase IQ 16.1 (BW Near-line Storage), SAP Process Integration 7.5, Solution Manager 7.2, System Landscape Directory 7.5, SAP Enterprise Portal 7.4, HANA Cockpit 2.0, Rev-Trac, SAP GUI Installation server, HANA Studio, AIX / DB2, SLES / SAP HANA 2.0, AWS IaaS, SAP / Okta / WebSEAL SSO integration.
• Interaction with vendor hosted systems, contracter and FTE resources that are matrixed across the
• Day-to-day support / stewardship of SAP systems.
• Build collaborative relationships with Functional Teams / Developers
• Application of Support Packages / Upgrades
• Execution of Client Copies per documented procedures.
• General support and troubleshooting of SAP ABAP / JAVA / HANA systems.
• Support for and execution of OS/DB Upgrades and Patches
• Review / react to SAP Early Watch Alert reports.
• Performance monitoring / tuning
• Execution and maintenance of AWS CloudFormation Templates
• Proficient at administration of SAP ABAP, JAVA, HANA systems in AIX / DB2 and/or SLES / HANA environments.
• Experience utilizing SUM (Software Update Manager) and SWPM (Software Provisioning Manager)
• Ability to work collaboratively with Developers / Configurers to troubleshoot and develop / deploy SAP functionality.
• Ability to operate independently at a senior level.
• Experience deploying SAP on AWS using EC2, EFS, EBS, ELB, Route 53, Cloud Formation.
• Working knowledge of networking / firewall configuration.
• Working knowledge of SAML2 configuration utilizing IBM WebSeal, OKTA
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us (email@example.com) and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
- MassMutual Jobs