JPMorgan Chase Operations Sr Specialist I (NK0045) in Monroe, Louisiana
As an Operations Sr. Specialist I for Exception Processing - Special Processing, you will
be responsible for the review, correction, and collection of recordable collateral trailing
mortgage documents. You will adequately partner with various Title and Closing Agents,
Mortgage Attorneys, County Recorder Offices, Chase Customers and etc. thus,
organizational skills are required to effectively handle the diversity of requests received
in a fast-paced environment. Duties include but are not limited to, timely and proficient
completion of all assigned tasks, research and thorough knowledge of loan origination
documents, multitasking, participation in special projects, supporting process
improvement initiatives, and having the ability to identify risks and assist in implementing
controls around those risks.
• 2-3 years Mortgage experience, preferred
• Basic Intermediate knowledge of Windows, XP, MS Word, and Excel required.
• Basic knowledge of Visio and PowerPoint, preferred
• Agency/Investor guideline knowledge, preferred
• Extensive knowledge of Chase Servicing / Production systems, preferred
• Extensive knowledge of mortgage documents, required
• Chase Mortgage process and workflow knowledge, preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to communicate
with all levels of management and staff.
• Must be flexible, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multi task
effectively; including overtime is needed
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve as issues arise.
• Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
• Positive attitude and a strong commitment to customer service.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs