Comcast REP 1, TELESALES Miramar (10am-7pm) in Miramar, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for outbound telephone calls to residential or commercial
customers for the purpose of prospecting leads/upgrading current
customers, promoting products and services, and closing all sales from
new sales to sales to existing customers.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Makes outbound calls to existing customers to sell products such as
High Speed Internet, CDV, or Video service as well as displays a strong
on focus on goal achievement and results.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales
generated by cold calling by displaying excellent verbal and written
- Qualifies and follows up with sales leads.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry knowledge, as well as the competitive
posture of the Company. Maintains a thorough knowledge of Company
- Informs customers of new services available.
- Contacts customers to check quality of services, to discuss past due
bills, or to verify installation dates.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills with customers, influencing
them to purchase products and services.
- Manages customer interactions by resolving issues and managing
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6 months-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer