Cargill Aircraft Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
This full time position is located in Minneapolis, MN. However please expect receiving calls from a 952 number in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician will primarily be responsible for managing and performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft, hangar facility and equipment assets in accordance with governmental regulations.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair all company aircraft, facilities and support equipment
referencing acceptable data.
• Perform / assist on aircraft post flight inspection, servicing and cleaning, aircraft towing, taxiing, refuelling, anti-icing, launch and recovery, baggage and passenger assistance and return aircraft to service.
• Provide technical direction and safety evaluation to crew members during offsite breakdowns, which may result in delays and/or repair coordination involving high costs, with limited supervision.
• Can communicate confidently, professionally, and effectively with peers and top management alike.
• Perform duties as Flight Technician and Flight Attendant when needed during both domestic and international business travel on all Cargill aircraft types. This involves good interpersonal skills when dealing with flight crew and passengers during long overnight flights, as well as a high knowledge and confidence in self-assessing issues during a trip while keeping safety as the top priority.
• Handle complex administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma/GED is required
• 2+ years Corporate aircraft maintenance experience
• Current FAA Airframe/Powerplant Certificate from verified appropriate training schools.
• Ability to obtain and maintain an MSP Airport security badge
• Ability to lift 60+ pounds
• Ability to work overtime
• Ability to travel 20% of the calendar year
• Ability to obtain and maintain an Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport security badge.
• Current Federal Aviation Administration Airframe/Powerplant Certificate from verified appropriate training schools.
• Two- or Four-year college degree in aviation maintenance management or similar.
• Master Mechanic certificate type specific to company aircraft.
• Training certification in Avionics, Cabin Communications, or Information Technology
• Experience with CAMP Systems / Gulfstream .CMP maintenance tracking system
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs