Ameriprise Financial Sr Treasury Analyst – Capital and Liquidity Management in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Support Treasury capital and liquidity reporting and initiatives which provide proactive risk mitigation and management awareness. Generate regular reporting related to balance sheet, liquidity, and capital management metrics. Provide analytical support for balance sheet, liquidity, and capital management initiatives for the enterprise and its key subsidiaries.
Full-Time / Part-Time:
About Our Company:
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
• CFA (or progress towards)
• CTP (Certified Treasury Professional)
• Bloomberg experience a plus
Line of Business:
Sr Treasury Analyst – Capital and Liquidity Management
• Partner with business/product groups and Finance partners in support of reporting, forecasting, and stress testing current and forward looking capital/liquidity. Presentation of findings and recommendations based on performed analysis.
• Collect and research data (internal and external) to generate critical reports on tactical and strategic liquidity, capital management, collateral, derivatives, and interdependencies with balance sheet.
• Support complex analytics for capital, liquidity, and/or risk management initiatives and reports for the enterprise and its key subsidiaries.
• Provide analytical support to cross functional capital, liquidity, and risk management initiatives as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (finance, economics, mathematics, accounting, or related field of study)
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong analytical skill set
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
• Proficient technical skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Job Family Group: