Honeywell Sr Supplier Quality Engineer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr Supplier Quality Engineer
The future is what you make it.
Are you ready to make a difference, work on most impactful projects influencing our business and be at heart of revolution to create a world class supply chain? In Supplier Quality Engineering (SQE) we’re finding innovative, collaborative ways to improve delivery and quality of our suppliers creating vital link between our supply chain, internal factories and our customers.
Come be a part of team of future shapers that:
• Proactively reviews suppliers, assess operational gaps to identify risks and takes systematic actions to develop a world class supplier.
• Is globally responsible for all supplier development and quality improvement and sustainment.
• Systematically drives Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations to prevent defects.
• Works directly with sourcing, business, engineering and our customers on strategies to improve product quality and delivery.
• Identifies and leads the implementation of continuous improvement projects.
• Are leaders creating a performance culture with our suppliers through coaching and technical engagement.
As Sr SQE Project Manager you will be responsible for leading producibility and supplier improvment projects impacting multiple programs and products globally. You will work directly with suppliers and collaborate with the sourcing & engineering to solve complex problems. The successful candidate should be able to effectively communicate with senior management, be organized, handle multiple priorities and influence to get results.
• Project management guru to manage all aspects of supplier quality improvement and producibility projects, including technical vetting and business case from approval to Entry Into Service.
• Lead process improvement projects and /or events to streamline supplier performance
• Identify and execute systemic improved projects to resolve large scale supplier issues, drive towards world class supply chain and increase value of organization.
• Expert at navigating through and interpreting project requirements and constraints to meet larger business objectives.
• Build a strong relationships with supplier and internal stakeholders (e.g., PP&C, Engineering, Materials, Procurement, Customer Team and Strategic Sourcing) to enable faster execution.
• Engaged in highly visible investigations and supplier management activities requiring written and verbal communication at various levels of management.
• Develop short, medium and long term productivity projects through deep dives and supplier workshops to maintain a portfolio of projects to support needs of the business.
• Work cross-functionally with Procurement, Sourcing, Engineering, and Supplier to ensure project schedules are met avoiding supply delays due to Supplier.
YOU MUST HAVE
•Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Project management or Business
•5+ years combined of Supply Chain, Customer support, Program management or Engineering experience
•Experience with project management and MS Project. PMP Certification a plus
•Manufacturing knowledge and experience a plus
•Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Including customer reporting.
•Ability to interface effectively with all levels of leadership.
•A change agent with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
•Proven problem-solving skills, including ability to interpret business performance and financial data, define actions, and implement solutions.
•Effective collaboration skills to motivate and influence others at various levels without a direct reporting relationship.
•Experience on working with global suppliers / customers
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs