Ameriprise Financial Senior Service Manager in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Premier Retirement Income (PRI) is a new, systematic approach to retirement wealth management that will bring together Ameriprise financial planning and investment management expertise, state-of-the-art tools and technology, and experience of advisors along with subject matter experts from across Ameriprise to drive documented, improved client outcomes while creating advisor practice efficiencies.
The Senior Service Manager is a new role dedicated to the PRI service. A major focus for this role is to help drive the operational requirements to set up the PRI desk. The ideal candidate will be able to partner on a cross-organization team to help integrate all items related to this service – including operations, data integration, infrastructure/tools integration, business controls, data assurance, vendor SPOC, Financial Planning coordination, risk framework, etc.
Full-Time / Part-Time:
About Our Company:
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
• Active Series 7
• Experience working with advisors to assess the client needs, identify suitable strategies and make actionable recommendations
• Ability to adapt to on-going change
• Understanding of Ameriprise products across all platforms
• Understanding of risk control frameworks
• Project management experience preferably with implementing new services
• Experience working with: data processing, data management, end to end data integration
Line of Business:
Wealth Management Solutions
Senior Service Manager
• Responsible for the end-to-end operational support for the PRI Service desk.
• In partnership with the PRI Desk Lead, develop end-to-end processes for the PRI Desk, and the creation of procedures, process flows and supporting documentation.
• Responsible for tools, systems infrastructure, data integration, metrics and reporting for the PRI Service.
• Collaborate with leadership and key internal partners to continue to develop tools, processes and service.
• Single point of contact for the PRI Desk with the following internal teams: Risk, Operations, IRG, Retirement Services, and Technology.
• Collaborate with business partner (i.e. Wealth Consulting Service) infrastructure to strike efficiencies between services and systems.
• Collaborate with key business partners (Service & Operations, Wealth Management Solutions, Project Management Office) to manage process creation, integration and dependencies (i.e. Fees, Custom Advisory Relationship).
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of applicable experience
• Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following: Retirement, Estate Planning, Tax Loss Harvesting, Small Business, Asset Allocation, Portfolio Construction, Bucketing and Tax Efficient Strategies, etc.
• Solid understanding of financial planning process and related tools
• Experience supporting systems, data processing and technology infrastructure
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to influence others
• Strong problem-solving skills
Job Family Group:
Business Support & Operations