Aerotek Quality Engineer in Memphis, Tennessee
A manufacturing company near Memphis, TN is looking for a Quality Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing setting. This opportunity has a lot of room for long-term growth! This is a full-time role and offers full benefits.
· Inspect or measure materials and products for conformance to specifications
· Notify production supervisors and other personnel of production problems and assist in identifying and correcting the problems
· Assist production personnel in solving minor problems when needed
· Perform inspections using tools, equipment, and instruments; compare results to specifications and complete the necessary paperwork
· Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure process and product conformance to specifications and make or direct necessary adjustments
· Practice 6S and adhere to all safety rules
· Use available inspection procedures and data to set up, inspect, and assist in the evaluation of the electrical and mechanical performance of each unit
· Other assigned tasks
· Bachelors Degree in Engineering
· 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with 6S
· Experience with root cause investigations, corrective actions, and problem solving
· Understanding of Quality Assurance and Manufacturing Department procedures, and analyze and interpret drawings, manuals, and other information required to determine specifications, inspection procedures, adjustments, and certification methods
Pay: $70-95k plus benefits
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs