Citizens Business Banking Market Manager-RM II in Medford, Massachusetts
The Business Banking Market Manager RM II will manage a team of Relationship Managers responsible for Business Banking customers in the 5MM – 25 MM market. The Market Manager will be responsible for attaining financial and sales goals through active coaching and managing to the Business Banking defined DRIVE sales process and sales management process (including cold calling) as well as required paperwork.
• Develop skills and competencies of their team, maintaining optimum staffing occupancy
• Ensure focus on identifying and closing cross sell product opportunities, and acquiring new customer relationships within the assigned branches
• Provide coaching and managing to the team around DRIVE sales activities and expectations
• Lead, develop and motivate the sales team in their professional growth and maximizing their overall contribution to the business, as well as recruiting sales representatives to build bench strength
Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years Business sales development experience
• 5+ years experience leading a team to achieve sales results
• 5+ years of credit experience
• Strong presentation skills, both verbal & written
• Ability to work in a matrix organization and develop partnerships across business lines
• Strong PC skills, both in Word and Excel, or similar software
• Strong knowledge of banking deposit/credit products and services
• Strong knowledge of bank operations/systems and compliance/regulatory issues
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
- Citizens Jobs