ManTech Technical Trainer Junior in Mclean, Virginia
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Trainer to join our team and provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Leading/instructing/training Information Technology classes.
· Maintaining training environment.
· Developing course content and training materials.
· Interfacing with Senior Technical staff.
· Conducting research necessary to develop and revise training courses and preparing appropriate training catalogs.
· Assisting in preparing instructor materials (course outline, background materials, and training aids) to be used by all trainers.
· Assisting in preparing student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms) to be used during instructor-led training.
· Teaching IT personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
· High school degree or higher and two+ years of recent technical training related experience.
· 1-3 years of experience with adult learning techniques and creating lesson plans/curriculums.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or Education.
· Training certification.
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Active and current TS/SCI with polygraph.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
· The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
· Must be willing to travel CONUS to client locations at least 10% of the time.
· Repetitive Motions.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs