Trane Technologies Customer Sales Associate in McKinney, Texas
At Trane Technologies TM and through our businesses including Trane ® and Thermo King ® , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
Trane in McKinney, TX is hiring a Customer Sales Associate for our Residential Parts & Supply Store! As a Customer Sales Associate, you will be a trusted advisor to customers who visit our Trane Supply stores by resolving parts or equipment issues, delivering quality parts and solutions offerings, processing customer orders and responding to their inquiries.
• Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions to their HVAC Parts & Supply needs.
• Maintains current knowledge of Trane products, offerings and promotions in order to partner with customers and grow sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs; present to customers in person and on the phone.
• Executes quote and order management processes with high level of accuracy to expedite the fulfillment process and ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery – entering quotes and invoices and follow through on fulfillment.
• Assists with warehouse/inventory management work as needed – cycle counts, back orders, PO receipts, transfers, shipping & receiving, store stocking, inventory control & bin location. Occasionally operate a forklift and lifting up to 50lbs.
• GED or High School Diploma required
• Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment with a focus on customer service, continuous improvement and safety.
• Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail, or related experience; HVAC sales/knowledge and a mechanical aptitude is beneficial
• Proven experience in building customer relationships and maintaining professional customer service even in challenging situations.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs