Kelly Services Lab Computing Analyst - West Point, PA in Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking a Lab Computing Analyst for a Biotechnology company in West Point, PA.
Location – West Point, PA
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 12 months (Possibility of Extension)
Pay Rate: $30-35/HR
Job Description: Candidate will provide project IT support services with focus on software for analytical laboratory instruments from all vendors.
Execute Windows 10 Operating System upgrades on laboratory applications typically integrated with instrumentation.
• Applies customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
for client supplied computers.
• Apply client security packages on vendor supplied lab computers.
• Implements Windows based security, including: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group policies, local security policies, etc.
• Assist with lab network infrastructure support.
• Creates and maintains project inventory of lab equipment, PC’s and software
• Acts as the IT technical support contact for OEM/Vendor field service engineers, upgrading computerized systems.
• Acts as Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries
• Acts as an interface between client, business and corporate IT teams.
• Participates in client team meetings
- Experience deploying and supporting Windows based systems hosting lab applications
- Experience within GxP regulated environments would be a plus, any experience with biotech/pharma systems is a plus.
If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs