Freedom Mortgage Learning and Development - Client Lead - Servicing in Marlton, New Jersey
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 8987
Location: Marlton, NJ
Functional Area: Learning and Development
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
Client Lead-Servicing is responsible for but are not limited to providing L&D support to the Servicing channel. This position Partner with the business resources and will assist in program and project design and implementation for projects such as new/updated training courses, and any interventions to improve employee performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attends meetings with internal management, L&D resources and external vendors as needed. Point of contact for L&D request from the business.
- Performs needs assessments, problem management, isolation, and resolution and root cause analyses and identifies solutions resulting in L&D intervention or proposal of no training solutions when applicable.
- Management of project implementations including design, testing and deployment of new training programs and courses.
- Provide consultation, training and support to staff.
- Manages customer expectations with regard to their resolution timeframe and status.
- Shows excellent problem analysis skills, and understanding of mortgage lending, specifically mortgage servicing, business processes and systems. And training programs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong project management in an L&D environment
- 4+years Mortgage Servicing experience.
- Project management
- Strong communication written and verbal
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.