LSEG Trade Support Executive in Manila, Philippines
CO Frontline Support – FX Trading group is looking for a Trade Support Executive to be part of our growing FX Support team. This role will be responsible to log all inquiries, and track every ticket through to resolution in Salesforce CRM tool, handle all incoming inquiries from external clients, internal Sales partners, and other stakeholders. As a Trade Support Executive, you will provide technical, trade, and functional support for Refinitiv transactions platforms and may work in conjunction with other technical teams (Application, Network and Development teams) to provide an exceptional level of service to all internal and external customers.
• Provides first level technical and functional support for FX/Money Market trading applications and/or API’s
• Troubleshoots customer issues using a wide range of technical skills and appropriate business knowledge
• Researches problems thoroughly, test solutions and provide technical or functional recommendations to customers within service timelines
• Coordinates with Application, Network, and Development teams to resolve service outages and technical incidents
• Ensures end-to-end customer interactions follows risk and compliance guidelines
• Collaborates with team members to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and increased customer satisfaction
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets
Desired Skills & Experience on the following areas:
• Experienced professional and has good understanding of FX Market
• Knowledge in FX Buy & Sell, Post Trade, Forward, FX Spots, Option, Jr Trader
• Experience in supporting and/or using FX trading or high concurrent systems • Knowledge or experience in daily treasury activities
• Possesses strong communication and analytical skills
• Quick Learner with strong attention to details and ability to think outside the box • Must have the willingness to learn technical skills
• Experienced professional with deep technical abilities
• Working knowledge of client/server applications and/or TCP/IP HTTP(S) networks
• Knowledge on Unix/Linux systems and basic sys-admin abilities
• A good understanding of databases, SQL queries and data schemas
• Experience in configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting multi-component applications and APIs
• Experience in building and debugging software, analyzing application and system log files to identify issues
• Experience in supporting and/or using FX trading or high concurrent systems
• Must have the willingness to learn FX Market
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any Technical studies
• 2 to 4 years of financial experience in foreign exchange/trading or L2 technical background
• A positive can-do attitude – demonstrates commitment, open-mindedness, and enthusiasm
• Detail orientated with sound information probing skills
• Professional attitude and proven strong customer service orientation
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Willingness to work in flexible shifts including working on weekends
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice (https://www.lseg.com/sites/default/files/content/documents/Global%20Applicant%20Privacy%20Policy%20Feb%202021.pdf) carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject (https://privacyportalde-cdn.onetrust.com/dsarwebform/5f7a2da0-bed0-45e8-ac2c-c1f297e2efdc/4ae30ef5-8107-4353-a0b5-1bf34dd647f6.html.) .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.