Performance Food Group Parts Clerk in Manassas, Virginia
Performance Foodservice Manassas (0553)
Through their knowledge of the distribution industry, the Fleet team works to reduce costs, ensure compliance standards and assist locations with value added solutions to provide well maintained equipment for employees’ use.
Day to day operation of the shop parts department in compliance with established policies and procedures.
Plans, directs and controls the activities of the parts department to ensure technicians have the parts needed to complete jobs in a timely manner.
Responsible for managing the proper inventory levels as directed.
Responsible for supporting the Fleet Manager with administrative duties in addition to processing vendor invoices for parts and service.
Evaluate the department’s results and performances against KPI’S assigned, maintain the highest quality standards of professionalism in serving the customer and identifying their needs.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
11177 Balls Ford Road
Manassas, Virginia (VA)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• Qualifications include a high school diploma or equivalent
• Thorough knowledge of automotive parts (i.e. experience working in an auto parts store, auto dealership, truck dealerships, etc.)
• At least two years related experience is required
• Valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles
• Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Experience with tractor and/or trailer parts
• Three or more years experience in the maintenance field is preferred.
• Candidate must display excellent leadership and communication skills, must have strong work ethics with a commitment to work extra when needed, along with computer application skills.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs