AdventHealth Clinical Quality Data Analyst in Maitland, Florida
Clinical Quality Data Analyst | AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 101 Southhall Lane, Maitland, FL 32751
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Knowledge of common analytical methods such as profiling customer segments, data modeling, and concepts of regression analysis
- Proficiency in performing data analytics; ability to effectively apply analytical and quantitative skills to solving problems
- Ability to use knowledge and understanding of data, data systems, and statistical software applications, clinical and other information generated by numerous sources to identify opportunities to improve clinical and financial program performance
- Working knowledge of healthcare or insurance accounting methods and reporting, standards development, utilization measurements, risk segmentation, and financial modeling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Proficiency with relational databases (e.g., Access, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Proficiency with statistical software (e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, etc.)
- Proficiency with computer programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, PHP, Python, etc.)
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally, maintain confidence, confidentiality and objectivity
- Ability to relate operational and financial performance in the healthcare environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple work streams, clients and analyses
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Healthcare related field OR at least five years of equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years of experience in a healthcare setting, computer science, or operational support/analysis OR a Master's degree in Analytics or related field
- Technical experience in utilizing software tools and applications
- Experience with statistical applications like SAS, SPSS or R
- Experience with relational databases like Access, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with computer programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, PHP, Python, etc.
The Data Analyst Clinical Quality is responsible for data analytic strategies focused on improving overall preventative and evidence-based quality metrics (annual screenings, medication adherence, etc.) by providing actionable data to the Quality Improvement team. The Data Analyst Clinical Quality engages clients (quality team, data integrity team, senior leaders, leaders, health plans, providers) in reviewing quality metric performance while also providing next-level analyses to ensure resources are being spent to close the most critical gaps. The Analyst uses healthcare data (claims, labs, EHR data) analytics to gain insights into provider ordering, member adherence, operational effectiveness, and client-specific metric gaps. The Analyst will be a key part of the Quality Improvement team and will partner with business and operational owners to identify and execute program improvement opportunities. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs