Honeywell API Tech Lead in Madurai, India
API Tech Lead
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This is an exciting opportunity for an Integration Developer interested in API Management space to expose APIs using Mule Anypoint Studio. This role is part of a dynamic, fun and high performing team that has a direct impact to Honeywell growth strategy through our partner and other channels. Responsibilities include: Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements. Understand and suggest improvements to business process, model solution designs using integration Platforms like Mulesoft.
40 Mulesoft, Web services both SOAP & REST and API Management
30 Experience in Integration Services (Web Services, APIs)
30 Experience in API testing by using JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman and Curl.
Essential Job Functions
· Mulesoft, Web services both SOAP & REST and API Management
· 8-10 years of experience in Integration Services (Web Services, APIs)
· Should have minimum 2-3 years of hands on development experience on Mule ESB/ Cloudhub and 3-4 years of experience on API Platforms
· Expertise in J2EE/Java, Messaging and Java frameworks
· Should have extensive integration experience on SOAP/ Restful Web services
· Should be proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
· Experience in designing flows using Mule Anypoint Studio
· Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows
· Experience securing the APIs using Mule platform
· Experience in designing, and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/portal
· Experience with Java (preferred) or another object-oriented language
· Experience in API testing by using JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman and Curl.
· Experience with data formats such as XML, CSV, JSON, XSLT and schema like XSD or DTD.
· Experience in integration technologies such as HTTP,HTTPS, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP, RAML and Swagger in Mule
· Should have worked on Git, Maven, Jenkins and Agile tools
· Understanding of established software development life cycles
· Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
· Work among a team of consultants to deliver integration/migration solution to all project stages (requirements definition, planning, functional design, prototyping, Validation, test, issue resolution, deployment, and support)
· Provides inputs to API design team for defining appropriate API Governance Standards, Policies and Frameworks.
· Provide support in the delivery and development process using methods such as Agile and Waterfall to delivery products and features as part of the Core API roadmap.
· Reviews codes and unit test cases prepared by API developers.
· API requirements, design and functional specifications
· Works closely with Test team on defects tracking & resolution.
· Supports configuration and release management process.
Ideal Candidate :
· Great verbal and written communication skills.
· A team player who is effective working independently and collaboratively
· A willingness to teach and help others
· Adaptable and flexile when new tasks or projects are given
· Masters/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Exempt Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD34377
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROAD, NEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST, Madurai, TN 625020 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.