Pine Lake Nursery & Landscape, Inc Class A (CDL) Commercial Truck Driver in Lutz, Florida
Come build your career with us! Pine Lake Nursery is a full-service landscape installation firm, providing design, installation, and maintenance services for governmental and commercial projects. We are growing and have a position available for an experienced CDL Driver “Class A” for a landscape company.
Must have clean driver’s license, and experience in hauling trees and heavy equipment operations. Must have the ability to operate a front-end loader and perform other physical labor as needed. Competitive pay, with available benefits after 90 days
Essential Requirements and Knowledge:
Good working track record with 4-5 years of nursery experience with understanding of production.
Have a good knowledge of plant material, and horticultural practices
Knowledge of safe operation of landscape and maintenance equipment.
Well organized and detail oriented
Safe driving record
Pass pre-employment CDL Drug Testing and evaluation of essential job functions
Responsibilities and Duties:
Include but are not limited to the following
- Technical Knowledge- Able to perform all functions of the job. Able to perform the quality and quantity of work necessary. Is knowledgeable of general, overall business operations and expectations. Maintain a clean and valid Commercial Driver’s License. Keeps abreast of changing laws and regulations.
- Customer Service (Including internal customers) – Consistently provides excellent customer service to all customers. Practices excellent customer service skills in all interactions. Willingness to be cross utilized in landscape crews as needed.
- Communication – Receives direction and feedback well from others. Informs supervisors, managers, and co-workers (crew) of key issues as appropriate. Maintain daily logbooks.
- Teamwork – Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers and managers. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills while gaining respect and positively influencing others. Promotes teamwork and a positive attitude within the work environment.
- Reliability – Is punctual and adheres to attendance standards consistently. Completes work assigned on a timely basis.
- Appearance – Wears appropriate attire, according to the uniform policy, and adheres to grooming standards. Demonstrates a professional image when representing the Company.
- Safety – Follows all procedures which ensure a safe environment for themselves, co-workers and customers and Company. Conduct routine vehicle and equipment inspections. At Pine Lake we are interested in providing a career path where our employees will achieve their professional and personal goals. We offer competitive pay and the opportunity to advance and long-term growth. As our company grows, so does our need for well-trained employees and we welcome the opportunity to talk to you about employment with us.
**A valid Florida driver’s license “CDL A” is required
**Pass pre-employment drug test
**US Citizen or legal right to work card
*Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free work environment and a pre-hire test is required