Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation Mortgage Loan - Agency Delivery Specialist / Post Closing (Remote) in Lisle, Illinois
Do you enjoy mortgage loan review/auditing and post-closing type work?
Do you have experience working with mortgage loan investors?
Do you have EXCEPTIONAL multi-tasking skills, especially when it comes to dealing with fast-paced, high email volume, and overtime?
Are you able to work overtime when workload requires?
Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Secondary Market's - Loan Delivery (aka Post-Closing) team, YOU can be a difference maker!
The Agency Loan Delivery Specialist position delivers Cash Whole Loans and MBS Pools to Agency investors: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae. Communicates with Fairway employees and Investors in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner. (NOTE: Candidates who can work in our Lisle, IL office are preferred, but open to 100% remote for experienced candidates.)
Essential Job Functions:
· Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external partners
· Is responsible for handling high volume of email communications in a prompt manner
· Delivers Cash Whole Loans and MBS Pools to Agency investors: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae
· Validates loan data for accuracy including Special Feature Codes
· Imports Data file or enters data into investors’ loan delivery systems via Fannie Mae’s Loan Delivery System, Freddie Mac’s Selling System, and Ginnie Mae’s GinnieNet
· Provides review of system edits for agency loans and delivers a pass or fail notification
· Works regularly in analyzing data within spreadsheets
· Communicates delivery information with Operations Department and the Secondary Marketing team
· Multi-tasks and prioritizes workload to ensure that emails and work duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Ability to work overtime as needed, especially during peak/high volume times
Solid knowledge and understanding of mortgage documents
Solid knowledge and understanding of loan delivery/shipping/closing
Required Education and Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalency degree
· 2+ years of related experience
· Demonstrated experience with high volume data entry
· Demonstrated experience researching information, problem solving, and making solid business decisions
· Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
· Demonstrated experience producing accurate and detailed work on multiple projects under time pressure
· Demonstrated experience reporting, analyzing, interpreting, and critical thinking
· Demonstrated experience leading by example to foster relationships within the company and department
· Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to strict deadlines
· Demonstrated experience with MS Office software products specifically Excel, Outlook, and Word
If the above job describes you and you’re interested in becoming a part of the Fairway team, please “Apply Now” to complete our application process. Be sure to include a resume with your application.
Job Posting Title (Candidate Facing): Mortgage Loan - Agency Delivery Specialist / Post Closing (Remote)
Portal Location: Lisle, Illinois
External Company Name: Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
External Company URL: www.fairwayindependentmc.com
Street: Work From Home
Remote (for Job Posting Search Purposes): Yes
Remote Type: Preferred to be located in CST Timezone