Ameriprise Financial Sr. Tool Support Expert in Las Vegas, Minnesota
Respond to, research and resolve complex service issues including escalations related to web-based tools initiated by advisors and business partners. Effectively manage team case load, identify trends and communicate the status of technology web-based issue(s) to leadership and tool owners. Act as on team trainer/documenter on processes and procedures and be a resource for online or in-person ad hoc training sessions regarding service policies, systems knowledge, and customer service skills related to web-based tools.
Full-Time / Part-Time:
About Our Company:
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
• Established knowledge of web-based tools specific to the Ameriprise client and advisor experience.
• Prior experience with service recovery techniques and processes.
• Registration Requirements (FINRA Licenses Required): Series 7
Line of Business:
Sr. Tool Support Expert
• Respond to, research and resolve complex service issues including escalations related to web-based tools, systems, and procedures initiated by clients and advisors and accurately communicate the status of these service requests to internal and external clients as necessary.
• Take a lead role in proactively reaching out to advisors, or relationship partners to educate them on systems and other processes and provide training to new employees and team veterans on new systems and processes; may serve as a back-up to the team Manager/Director in their absence.
• Serve as an Advisor Practice Tools & Capabilities (APTC) tool owner and liaison to tool owners within the business. Effectively manage tool performance and communicate the status of technology web-based issue(s) to leadership and business tool owners. Proactively identify process improvements, trends and perform root cause analysis on demand. Present trends, gaps, issues and improvements to senior leaders.
• Assist in customer service related, web-based tools related, and technology related process improvement initiatives or related high-level projects to provide subject matter expertise, as well as serve as a resource or back-up to less-experienced customer service team members, as necessary.
• Act as on team trainer/documenter to peers on processes, policies, procedures, and customer service skills related to web-based tools.
Las Vegas, Nevada, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Education: High school or GED
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience
• *Post-secondary education and relevant work experience may be interchanged to meet the combined total years of minimum required qualifications for education and experience.
• Experience in a service call center or transaction processing.
• Strong working knowledge of customer service policies and procedures.
• Proven ability to research and resolve complex, high-priority service issues in a timely manner.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with high-priority internal and external customer.
• Knowledge and ability to navigate desktop operating systems (e.g. Windows, Apple), Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Safari) and basic computer hardware.
Job Family Group: