Lockheed Martin System Admin Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: We are searching for a Manager / Scrum Master to join our extraordinary team!
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unrivaled skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture supports employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, encouragement and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you looking for a mission driven and intriguing career at one of the top Aerospace and Defense Companies? A fulfilling position that develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. At Lockheed Martin Space, we advance the frontiers of science, help militaries protect what matters most, and tackle problems that others think are impossible. Come join us for meaningful missions that will inspire and innovate! Employees enjoy great benefits such as health, vision, dental, 401K, paid time off and flexible work schedules.
This position will have the responsibility of leading personnel as a functional lead, leading day to day activities for projects, while also being hands on. The candidate will have responsibilities for leading designated projects to ensure goals and objectives are met. The Manager / Project Engineer / Scum Masters essential responsibilities to manage and lead personnel, facilitate the agile tasks for the Virtualization Infrastructure Compute Environment (VICE) Team ensuring that the team meet their Sprint and Release commitments. Additional duties will include Cost Account Management (CAM) work with IWADs, Schedule Reviews, and general budget planning.
The candidate will be responsible for monitoring status of tasks assigned within the assigned tools, work closely with the Product Owners, Leadership team, define critical program milestones, story and tasks sizing and definition. This position will also work closely with the Program Manager to define and produce key status reporting activities.
This position will have the opportunity to gain intimate program and technical knowledge of an IT organization that supports Development and Operations.
The ideal candidate will have strong full spectrum leadership qualities, organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong execution skills and especially strong motivation skills. The ability to adapt to often rapidly changing needs and meticulous attention to detail are highly desirable for success in this role.
Knowledge of or desire to quickly learn and execute Agile Scrum Processes a plus
• Handle personnel responsibilities
• Run daily reports to verify accurate time is being tracked
• Verify Open tasks are being worked, contact appropriate POC of tasks with questions
• Lead Scrum meetings to discuss current work and blockers
• Work with Leadership and SMEs to ensure the tasks are planned correctly against priorities.
• Verify procedures are accurate, complete and up to date
• Works as a liaison between team and other organizations to remove roadblocks and assist development team.
• Works with Team to ensure tasks are being closed in a timely fashion and time accounting recorded in tasks is accurate.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Demonstrated Leadership Skills
• Strong Personnel Functional Management
• Experience in Project Engineering and / or Scrum Master
• Demonstrated experience leading project activities for either software or infrastructure technology deployments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated experience in Systems/Software Lifecycle Management
• Active TS/SCI
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with System Administration tasks (which could include knowledge/work with Windows, Linux, Virtualization, Storage, etc.)
• Experience with System Engineering and requirements definition
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to easily convey information/data
• Experience with ServiceNow application
• Experience with Agile or SAFe Methodologies
• Security+ Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs