Comcast Supervisor, Network Maintenance in Kemah, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of a team of Network Maintenance Technicians who perform high customer impact tasks in the same function. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives on implementing change and working in a dynamic environment. Sets priorities for the team, assigns tasks, and checks work performance at regular intervals. Establishes and implements procedures, performance standards, and best practices. Develops and trains staff. Resolves customer inquiries in an organized and timely fashion. Develops and trains staff. Resolves customer inquiries in an organized and timely fashion.
- Selects and provides training and direction to Network Maintenance Technicians on all maintenance activities, proper work methods, quality standards, and equipment.
- Supervises the daily schedule and delegates responsibilities.
- Monitors work production and quality, ensuring that all repairs meet required specifications and that all safety and Company procedures are followed.
- Reviews FCC technical requirement and maintains records accordingly. Performs all FCC-related field testing; maintains network at or better than design specifications.
- Enforces performance standards and guidelines for Field Operations. Implements/monitors ongoing work safety programs in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Coordinates and participates in work performance reviews along with providing ongoing open communication with the team.
- Analyzes operations and performances to assure operational efficiencies through productivity, quality control, customer satisfaction, and trouble calls on installs.
- Coordinates vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Orders supplies and equipment and keeps accurate records.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Network experience is preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer