HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Division Director of Environmental Services in Kaysville, Utah
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a Fortune 100 company with more than 250,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 180 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. We are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(k) with match, PTO, medical, dental, vision, flex spending both healthcare and child care, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program.
The Division Director of Environment Services is responsible for providing leadership and overseeing the EVS service lines within the Division, identifying cost savings and quality improvement opportunities, communicating opportunities to local leadership, and reporting outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- Assist with Monthly, Quarterly and Annual strategic planning sessions with EVS teams to develop strategy and operational plans for EVS services lines
- Assist the Division VP with establishing cost savings targets for the Division with assigned responsibility
- Provide monthly KPI’s for review and quarterly scorecards reports to each facility
- Analyze current spend, contract compliance and rebate percentage
- Conduct and lead monthly conference calls and at a minimum Bi-Annual in person meetings with EVS leadership to update division initiatives and share best practices in regards patient experience, operational efficiency and clinical integration.
- Work with facility Directors to define and manage productivity standards, policy and procedures and promote division specific initiatives
Facilitate and conduct peer review audits at a minimum of Bi-Annually
Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master’s Degree Preferred
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Division Director of Environmental Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Division Director of Environmental Services
Location: Utah-Kaysville-Mountain Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 08754-25143