Lowe's Market Delivery Associate in Kansas City, Missouri
Starting Pay Rate : $17.60 an hour
Market Delivery Associates (MDAs) are responsible for utilizing our Home Delivery processes to solve inquiries/issues and maintain customer satisfaction. MDAs process orders and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Additional job responsibilities include the following:
Home Delivery process execution
Documenting using MS Office and other systems
Listening and resolving conflicts and concerns
Processing customer orders and adjustments
Escalated customer concern resolution
Working alerts and queues
Inputting customer claims into the claim portal system
Essential Functions :
• Responsible to support delivery operations from internal and external customers.
• Communication with customers to obtain feedback for improving customer in home delivery experiences, assist in problem solving in creating brand loyalty and lasting customer relationships.
• Ability to deliver business results and handle multiple tasks in a past paced environment.
• Knowledge of Home Delivery XDT operations.
• Market Delivery Associate will be assigned daily tasks such as working alerts and queues, process customer order changes and utilize multiple order management systems.
• Customer management responsibilities included customer escalated issues and Executive Care opportunities to provide immediate resolutions and solutions.
• Interactions with 3PL service providers, Lowe’s Supply Chain functional teams, Lowe’s distribution nodes (BDC, RDC, etc.) and store operations.
• Effective problem solving, change adoption, team orientation and empowerment skills.
• Builds and maintains business relationships with Retail and Lowe’s Pro partners.
• Possess good oral, written skills and knowledgeable utilizing Microsoft office applications.
• Maintains continuous dialogue with 3PL vendor partner(s) to address and resolve claims and complaints received involving In Home Customer Delivery experience.
• Work cases as assigned through case management system to ensure all customer issues can be resolved. Escalate issues appropriately to management as needed.
• Teamwork – works cooperatively with others to accomplish of joint tasks and common delivery objectives. Contributes to positive environment, fosters collaboration and tangible contribution.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of directly related experience
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs