Dairy Farmers of America Summer 2022 Talent Acquisition Intern in Kansas City, Kansas
Position : Summer 2022 Talent Acquisition Intern
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Requisition ID: : 12483
At Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) we are #DFAProud to be a farmer-owned milk marketing cooperative. Dairy is what we do! Our mark matters and it represents the wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved ones. Ready to make your mark?
By joining DFA you can help us continue to make a difference that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors and friends and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our world. We are one – everyone at DFA is valued for their unique perspective and identity.
It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy and enrich our communities – come join us!
Internship Overview: DFA interns get more than just school credit; they get experiences, connections and a paycheck. Our Summer 2022 internship program is targeted to begin around Memorial Day and conclude around October. However, we understand each person’s personal and academic needs may vary and will partner to make any necessary schedule adjustments.
Our corporate talent acquisition (TA) department is looking for an undergraduate student intern to join our team in Kansas City, KS for Summer 2022. The TA team connects talent to our brand and manages the full-cycle recruiting process for DFA. We are dedicated to ensuring a positive candidate experience and helping candidates navigate what #LifewithDFA is all about.
Potential projects for this intern:
• Collaborate on DEI and sourcing efforts: support new and on-going diversity recruiting initiates
• Research and identify college recruitment activities
• Collaborate with communications and TA departments to review recruiting marketing materials and campus marketing
• Assist with sourcing and full-cycle recruitment process and shadow new employee orientation
• Participate in career fair recruitment activities
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
• Establish relationship and networks with diverse colleges, universities, community organizations, and professional associations
• Partner and create solutions to identify and implement improvement to ensure a positive candidate and intern experience
• Research and analyze market trends for collegiate (and experienced) talent in order to foster impactful partnerships
• Track and analyze (external recruiter) supplier diversity
•High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
•Currently enrolled in undergraduate program with an enrollment status of sophomore, junior, or senior in summer 2022
•Strong project management skills
•Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
•Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.