Queen's Health Systems Registered Nurse - Kohala Home Health (PT - 24/Big Island) in Kamuela, Hawaii
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for coordinating clinical care of patient.
• Integrates all health care providers to ensure high quality patient/family outcomes, and establishes a consistent and accountable relationship with patient/family. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, initiation and development of the plan of care, patient/family education, utilization management and discharge planning.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: lifting up to 2 lb., seeing, hearing, talking, grasping, fingering, standing, walking, stooping, forward reaching, handling.
• Frequent: pushing and pulling up to 30 psi, lifting up to 10 lbs., sitting, bending, squatting, twisting.
• Occasional: pushing and pulling up to 70 psi; lifting: horizontal lift/carry up to 75 lbs. with assistance, floor to waist up to 35 lbs., waist to shoulder up to 25 lbs., overhead level up to 15 lbs.; carrying up to 35 lbs, running, climbing, side bending, kneeling, crouching, overhead reaching.
• Operates various machines/tools/work aids.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Exposure to body fluids, blood products, and communicable diseases.
• Work environment may be highly stressful, fast paced and hectic.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Diploma or Associate’s Degree in Nursing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Current certification at BLS/HCP level. Additional certifications may be required based on area of assignment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Queen's Health Systems
- Queen's Health Systems Jobs