Centene Corporation Manager, Technical Services & Operations (Scripting) in Jefferson City, Missouri
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Oversee the Operations and Technical Services departments, including Data Center, Service Desk, Database Administration, Network and System Administration.
• Ensure organizational data processing commitments are met, including eligibility processing, electronic remittance generation, and all automated processes
• Oversee the full software development lifecycle for all operations projects including requirements definition, design, specification, development, testing, implementation and maintenance
• Analyze the needs of department and establishes priorities for the Operations and Technical Services departments
• Evaluate and implement IT solutions for maximum efficiency and cost containment while monitoring regulatory compliance
• Develop tactical plans to align strategies and technology solutions with future needs
• Direct Operations continual improvement efforts by implementing Service Level Management procedures for departmental services
• Manage SOX, HIPAA, SOC1 and departmental policies and procedures, including the development, implementation, and management of policies and procedures defining departmental development standards and requirements
• Assist in the development of budgets and priorities, ensuring plans and resource allocations consistent with those budgets and priorities
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, related field or equivalent experience. 7+ years of related IT experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
License/Certification: ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18 months of hire; and ITIL Service Manager Certification or obtain within 18 months of hire.
Claims Business Unit: ITIL Certificates not required
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Manager, Technical Services & Operations (Scripting)
LOCATION: Various, Missouri
- Centene Corporation Jobs