Centene Corporation Finance Analyst II - Remote in Jefferson City, Missouri
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Compile and analyze financial information to support the development of network and provider performance strategy.
This is a Remote position.
· Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
· Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of provider contracts
· Support the development of project applications and determine the financial impact of contract negotiations and statewide rate changes
· Collaborate cross functionally to determine analytic reporting needs and provide training and support on network performance applications and reporting tools
· Monitor and measure unit cost trends and network improvement opportunities
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. 2+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Advanced Excel or VBA experience preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Finance Analyst II - Remote
LOCATION: Various, Missouri
- Centene Corporation Jobs