Cigna Data Entry Senior Associate in Independence, Ohio
This role supports Group Life & Disability underwriters and is responsible for handling case-assignment requests and Sold Case set-up and review.
This role requires strong analytical and organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively multi-task. Responsibilities include reviewing incoming requests, updating/entering data in appropriate applications, cross checking data and notifies the Underwriter.
An ideal candidate would be proficient in the use of Excel, have the ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet or exceed both production and accuracy goals as well as perform timely tracking of action steps completed within the tracking application. Beyond core production, Data Entry Sr. Associates are expected to embrace a high performance culture through attention to detail, teamwork, personal development, accountability, and involvement in special projects/committees.
- Developes and maintains a thorough understanding of all aspects of case assignment and sold case processes, guidelines, best practices and use of associated software applications.
- Approaches daily deliverables with customer centric focus and sense of urgency, meeting tight deadlines.
- Actively works to build upon knowledge and experience gained on basic processes and apply those concepts to case specific elements.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with Underwriters and Sales matrix partners as nedded to aquire or confirm information to ensure case can be properly processed.
- Complies with all business operating controls/quality assurance processes.
- Takes personal accountability for contributions to organizational results by successfully completing all required training.
- Participates in committee and project work in addition to core production deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but not required
- Multitasking through various application
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven analytical ability
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player, motivated, proactive, positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Primary Location: Independence-Ohio
Work Locations: 3 Summit Park Drive Suite 250 Independence 44131
Job: Admin/Gen Mgt--Administrative
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 7:41:25 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com