Performance Food Group Lead, Selector in Houston, Texas
Performance Houston (1031)
The Lead Selector position will perform the following duties:
Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
Address Line 1:
6855 Business Park Dr
Houston, Texas (TX)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy at http://pfgc.com/Policy ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster at http://pfgc.com/Poster and supplement at http://pfgc.com/Supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement at http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency .
• 12-24 months of Foodservice Warehouse experience.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
• Pass pre-employment drug test
• Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
• 1-2 years warehouse and/or distribution work experience
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs