Honeywell Full Stack Developer/Supervisor in Houston, Texas
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are seeking a strong full stack software engineer to be part of a new team exhibiting an entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for a creative individual who wants to be part of a team and is eager to share their wealth of knowledge while learning from others. “It can’t be done” violates the core of their being. This will be a person who is driven by learning and a risk taker. In simple terms, you will love being on this team if being satisfied riding the wave is not in your vocabulary.
· Software System design including multithreaded, interprocess communications, memory management, and large E-Commerce n tier system designs.
· Leading a software team teaching best practices and conducting code reviews
· Simulate the end system as a digital twin
· Eloquently communicate and document findings.
· Work collaboratively with hardware to assess and address tradeoffs in software due to hardware constraints.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering or Computer Science
· 5+ years of software development or software engineering experience.
· Strong Foundation in Python, C++, Java, C#, or comparable
· Practical knowledge and use of development IDEs and source code tools ((e.g. Git, BitBucket, Jira)
· Familiarity with simulation tools (e.g. Blender, Unity)
· Knowledg e of database technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL)
· Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery tools/practices (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
· Experience executing Agile software methodology
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervi sion, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
· Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs