Lockheed Martin Lead Systems Engineer - Diminishing Manufacturing Source (DMS) in Hill Air Force Base, Utah
Description: The selected Diminishing Manufacturing Source (DMS) Lead Engineer is to become the focal point for identifying all issues regarding obsolescence within the Ogden F-16 Technical Coordinating Group (TCG) for the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) F-16 Sustainment Program. The DMS Engineer is a critical link to assist the F-16 TCG with sustainment of FMS F-16s worldwide and to successfully mitigate industry obsolescence threats. The candidate will perform DMS Management duties which will incorporate the analysis of technical and obsolescence data such as Bill of Material (BOM), web research, and government/industry reports, to identify potential impacts to the FMS F-16 Sustainment Program. The candidate will develop, coordinate, and support the presentation of DMS issues to the F-16 TCG and applicable OO-ALC FMS Program Offices. Expectations will also include building and maintaining routine relationships with the LM Aero F-16 DMS team, USAF F-16 DMS Team, Organic/Commercial Commodity Engineering teams, and all any other parties involved in DMS for the FMS Sustainment F-16 program.
In addition, the candidate will be involved with the population of the F-16 DMS tool which is used by LM Aero/Ft Worth F-16 DMS team for tracking, coordinating, and identifying F-16 Related DMS cases.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a technically related discipline with at least 6 years related experience.
- Experience working with parts obsolescence
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools emphasizing Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Other Related experience must be in AT LEAST ONE (1) of the following skill areas:
• Experience in Electrical Engineering or Components Engineering with emphasis upon System Integration.
• Experience in Systems Engineering disciplines with understanding of the total lifecycle (architecture, requirements, design, analysis, integration, verification, production and sustainment) including the following key competencies: Supplier Interface, Proposal Analysis, Risk and Opportunity Assessment.
• Experience working with Suppliers and/or Supply Chain engineers.
• Understanding and strong appreciation for practicing and developing Standard Work processes and tools.
• Experience with Relational Databases, MS Access, and/or Oracle.
• Experience with VBA and SQL.
•Experience with written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs