Cargill Imaging Processor - Temp in Heredia, Costa Rica
Imaging Processor - Temp
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
Ensure timely and accurate imaging services to internal, external and international FSC customers. Provide optimal customer service while focusing on processing efficiencies and supporting a team environment.
20% Document Distribution:
Monitor e-mail inbox & web application for failed documents.
Research and resolve invoices not received by customers by contacting via phone or e-mail.
Submit updated customer information to BU contacts.
Investigate exception items using multiple ERP Systems.
5% Document Imaging Research:
Follow-up on missing and/or incorrect imaged documents.
Change and/or delete images.
Monitor documents in FileNet Capture.
5% Procedure Manuals:
Review and update all imaging procedure manuals.
Create new procedure manuals for new processes.
5% New Imaging Processes:
Test and document procedures for new imaging processes.
Contact customers regarding exception items.
5% Business Continuation:
Review and test plans.
Review and update Critical Risk Assessment
Update Business Continuation Log
5% Reports and Graphs:
Compile document distribution information.
Research and compile exceptions for FSC Imaging team.
5% New Hire Training:
- General training of new hires (outlook setup, timecard setup, etc.)
30% Document Imaging:
- Prepare documents for the Accounts Payable (AP) Team, Accounts Receivable (AR) Team, Travel Expense (TRPC) Team and Cargill BU’s for scanning.
Scan prepped documents.
- Index - applying values for retrieval and quality check scanned documents.
Electronically separate documents (burst)
Index - applying values for retrieval and quality check scanned documents
10% Customer Service:
- Process internal and external customer service requests. Communicate exception information to internal and external customers.
5% Document Retention:
- Ensure documents are filed correctly as per/Records Information Management guidelines.
5% Special Projects:
- Complete special duties, assignments, tasks or projects. Assist with other imaging processes and backup the front desk phones as needed.
High School or GED
High alphanumeric accuracy
Attention to Detail
Computer / Technical Abilities (Microsoft Office)
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location Costa Rica-Heredia
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SAN02279