ITW Maintenance Technician- 2nd Shift in Greenville, South Carolina
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
What you will do:
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and perform scheduled maintenance inspections and repairs as required.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments as necessary.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Electrical – able to read schematics, understands controls and power distribution.
· Mechanical – able to read mechanical/hydraulic and pneumatic drawings, understands basic hydraulic function.
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
· Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
· Flexibility and a willingness to work overtime when needed.
· Works well within a team and has a collaborative mentality.
· Multitasking capability with ability to identify and execute priority tasks.
Education and Experiences:
· Associates Degree in a maintenance related or industrial field a plus
· 3+ years of maintenance experience preferred
· High school diploma or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Ability to work standing and moving through facility during shift.
• Ability to work 8-10 hour days and be on call as needed.
/ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law./
/All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines./