Lockheed Martin C-130 Aircraft Electrician in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: This is a C-130 Electrician/Avionics Technician position on a traveling Aircraft Modification Team. The technician will be deployed continuously to various domestic (US) and international sites. C-130 Electrician must be highly motivated and will be responsible for performing C-130 modifications per work-instructions/cards, engineering drawings and technical data instructions.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years aircraft electrical and/or Avionics experience; 2 years on C-130J aircraft.
- Must have a craftsman level (AF 7-level) in a like position, system or equivalent i.e.… Navy CDQAR
- Must have Technical Compliance Time Compliance or aircraft modification experience
- 8 years or more of C-130 electrical and/or avionics experience
- 5 years of C-130J experience
- Experience on a aircraft modification team as a electrician or avionics technician or APG
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs