Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner Manager / DFW, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Responsible for managing the Production Planning and Control function for Missiles and Fire Control - Dallas. The job scope includes the management and staffing of approximately11 direct reports and 22 overall employees. (exempt 11/ and/or represented/non-represented hourly 11). Functional areas of responsibility include: Manufacturing Planning, Master Production Scheduling, Warehousing, Materials Management, Production Support, and Production Systems.
Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Desired Skills: * Black Belt trained / certified
* Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) extensive user experience or implementation
* Knowledge of industry wide best practices and processes for managing material flow throughout the entire Production supply chain.
* Previous leadership experience
* Experience supporting MMAS (Material Management and Accounting System)
* Demonstrate proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
* Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets.
* Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of Management, industry peers, a represented workforce and internal and external customers.
* Related experience in material handling, control systems and ERP systems.
* Strategic thinker with lean manufacturing focus / (Greenbelt certified or equivalent)
* Experience assigning/managing projects to organizational unit by leading team of managers and/or staff to meet critical schedules, resolve complex and time sensitive operational issues.
* Demonstrated ability to manage functional leaders in creating, monitoring and reporting on all executive operations metrics.
* Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.