LSEG Product Specialist in Gdynia, Poland
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
As a Product Specialist, you have the project management experience necessary to run a deployment and navigate client workflows. You are comfortable with technology and data analysis, and you can be the liaison between the client and the Refinitiv team for a set of products.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS:
• Provide direct support to analysts, researchers, and quants at the world's largest investment firms, banks and hedge funds by assisting them in financial research projects and model development
• Meet with prospective customers, gather product and integration requirements, and demonstrate various aspects of the platform
• Understand data content sets across asset classes and vendor sources
• Assist clients in extracting and understanding Refinitiv and third party data for their back-testing models
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
• Educational background in Engineering/Computer Science, Sciences or Mathematics
• Knowledge of databases and Microsoft SQL coding experience
• Experience with equity market and data content with good understanding of general financial markets
• Experience in quantitative analytics / equity research / equity or credit risk or financial modeling
• Familiarity with statistics and working knowledge with the econometrical packages like SPSS / Minitab / Stata / SAS / Matlab
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to give effective presentations
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to travel (< 10%)
Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
Information: access to real-time economic data
Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries, working in Gdynia office
Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program,
Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs, and ping-pong table.
Activities: sport teams and social events to join
Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.