Dairy Farmers of America Overnight Milk Receiver in Garden City, Kansas
Position : Overnight Milk Receiver
Location : Garden City, Kansas
Requisition ID: : 11981
This position must be able to hook up and unload tankers in a timely fashion, run quality tests on milk, CIP tankers including hook ups as well as chemical tests. The receiver must be able to load out cream and perform all quality tests. Other duties include completing master sanitation and CIP of all raw and cream silos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Unload tankers.
• Tankers must be unloaded safely and properly while achieving minimum established targets.
• CIP tankers and silos.
• Properly CIP silos and tankers maintaining time management of silos and all associated documentation.
• Load out cream. Load out cream while achieving all quality and customer requirements.
• Complete master sanitation.
• Completion of all master sanitation and maintaining a clean and professional environment.
• Control loss.
• Actively seek causes and solutions to limit product losses.
• Follow and promote all plant and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Ensure all GMP, HACCP, safety and all plant, documentation and regulatory policies and procedures are complied with in the receiving area.
• Inspection of Raw Materials.
An Equal Opportunity Employer