Entegee 1st Shift - Machine Maintenance Technician - 62071670 - AG in Faribault, Minnesota
1st Shift - Machine Maintenance Technician - 62071670 - AG
Job Code: 62071670Job Location: Faribault, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/17/2018Apply Now!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for assembling electronic units to repair equipment
• Test electronic units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment
• Perform preventive maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems
• Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools
• Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronic components, using hand tools
• Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers as necessary to procure replacement parts
• Maintain system logs and manuals to document testing and operation of equipment
• Provide user applications, support, and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades, and enhancements
• Maintain and clean the machinery as needed
• Must have High School Diploma or GED. Two year technical degree Electronics, Electrical, Robotics or related field Preferred.
• Must be mechanically inclined.
• Must have PLC, Hydraulic, Pneumatic experience
• Practical engineering and technology principles, techniques, and procedures
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 62071670AG
Equal Opportunity Employer