Advantage Resourcing Quality Inspector in Fairport, New York
We have an urgent need for a Quality Inspector for a contract position, that could convert to full-time in Fairport, NY. We are looking for candidates with experience running CMM or Vision System programs. Candidates should be good communicators, detail-oriented and self-starters.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Evaluates and measures incoming materials to drawing specifications using the most appropriate methods and equipment available and reports out results.
2. Runs CMM or Vision system programs to measure dimensional parameters of components.
3. Collaborates with engineers to ensure appropriate incoming inspection processes are in place and to improve documentation of component drawings and inspection procedures.
4. Performs transactions in the numerous quality systems that are related to inspection and managing non-conforming product.
5. Interacts with Planning, Purchasing, and Production to understand priorities and to keep product flowing through inspection.
6. Works with peers and supervisor to continuously drive improvements to inspection processes that result in ever increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
7. Evaluates and sorts quarantined components identified to be suspect.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.