Performance Food Group Local Delivery Driver in Duluth, Minnesota
Local Delivery Driver
Eby Eau Claire (4016)
Eby-Brown, a Performance Food Group Company, has been delivering solutions to customers daily for more than 125 years. As a leading wholesale distributor to the convenience industry, we partner with our customers providing dedicated resources that become a part of their team. At Eby-Brown we are a close-knit family of problem solvers and leaders. Eby employees are unmistakably focused on providing our customers with superior service at competitive prices to build exceptional relationships. We all accept individual responsibility to fulfill our customers’ needs to the best of our abilities. It takes exceptional people to build exceptional relationships.
Eby-Brown’s Route Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering various food and food related products to customers in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
All routes are local and our drivers are scheduled for a 4 day work week.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Perform “pre-trip safety check” inspection of truck and trailer according to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations; inspect cab and trailer to insure they meet company quality standards and take appropriate action as needed.
Unload products from the trailer transport items into designated customer storage areas.
Perform damage control checks on items and contact supervisor about removing orders according to company policy.
Load customer returns on to trailer and secure trailer doors.
Unload damaged goods and customer returns at the driver check-in dock and complete necessary paperwork.
Complete daily record of hours of service and enter in log in accordance with Federal DOT, state and company requirements.
Perform “post trip safety check” on the vehicle, secure tractor and trailer and / or “Red Tag” for repair or maintenance as needed.
Perform general housekeeping duties in cab, loading dock area and keep trailers clear and clean as required.
Performs other related duties as assigned
Address Line 1:
2516 Prospect Dr
Duluth, Minnesota (MN)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• Foodservice distribution industry experience
• Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e. PeopleNet)
• Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
• Customer service related work experience
Vistar is the nation’s leading provider of candy, snacks, beverages, and other convenience and frozen foods. For more than four decades, Vistar has served customers spanning vending and coffee service distributors, theaters, big box retail stores, concessions, and the hospitality industry. Vistar operates more than 20 distribution centers and 11 Merchant’s Marts throughout the country.
• High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid CDL A or B
• Must be 21 years of age
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Attains or has valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location
• Internal applicants: 1 year of service in good standing, attain CDL Permit and DOT Health Card
• Driver School applicants: 0-6 months experience with a CDL Permit
• Entry Level applicants: 6-12 months with a CDL Permit
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)
$25 - $29 per hour
Performance Food Group
- Performance Food Group Jobs