Centene Corporation Program Manager III (Quality Improvement) - Remote in Des Moines, Iowa
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Promote increased program efficiency, service levels, and value for all aspects within quality improvement by capturing and monitoring performance, and then identifying opportunities for improvement and strategies to realize those opportunities. Plan, organize, monitor, oversee and lead multiple, concurrent resultant projects utilizing cross functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
* Strong preference for applicants to reside in Iowa *
• Identify opportunities to increase efficiency, improve service levels and to ensure regulatory compliance through enhanced operations
• Develop strategies to realize improvement opportunities, and ensure organizational prioritization and resource alignment
• Manage multiple projects through full project life cycle process including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
• Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects
• Maintain detailed project documentation as needed including action items, issues lists and risk mitigation plans
• Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders, including executive summaries and presentations
• Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify and secure resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
• Lead cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company’s objectives
• Provide functional and technical knowledge regarding overall program requirements and operations
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field, or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
5+ years project implementation, product or program management experience.
Managed care or prescription benefit management experience preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Program Manager III (Quality Improvement) - Remote
LOCATION: Various, Iowa
- Centene Corporation Jobs