Trane Technologies Regional Finance Leader in Davidson, North Carolina
Regional Finance Leader
United States, Texas, Tyler
1 additional location
Davidson NC 800A Beaty St, Davidson, North Carolina, United States
Requisition # 2102731
Total Views 2904
AtTrane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – includingTrane®andThermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Provide strategic and operational finance leadership and business partnership to the VP-Sales for Company Owned integrated operations, a team of regional general managers, and their sales organizations. This position has P&L responsibility for $1.6B in revenue, associated operating and SGA costs.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate proactive business partnership, ability to influence stakeholders to deliver results, and initiative to drive profitability through continuous improvement.
· Partner cross functionally to develop business modelling tools for the channel to drive insightful decision making
· Collaborate effectively across multiple functions to develop growth strategies then translate those strategies into actionable business plans.
· Develop field financial acumen throughout layers of sales organization, through focused training and strong partnership on business performance.
· Maintain reporting and dashboard packages to convey business results as well as identify risk and opportunities with the sales team and finance leadership
· Evaluate and correlate risk/benefit trade-offs of project proposals and requests from the field. Maintains tracking to support project team accountability for delivering on project commitments.
· Prepare for and conduct monthly business reviews to VP-Sales and respective leadership teams in the districts.
· Responsible for managing the close cycle, forecasting, and AOP for the channels; analyzing monthly, quarterly and YTD results.
· Drive financial excellence through strong controllership, continuous improvement, and standard work in processes
· High level of proficiency at analysis of financial information and interpretation into useful information which can be communicated to non-financial personnel
Qualifications / Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
· Minimum 10+ years of experience in finance, economics, or related field
· Commercial controllership or related experience preferred
· Comfortable working in matrix environment.
· High level of learning agility and intellectual curiosity
· Experience in Tableau, Alteryx. Expert in Hyperion, and financial modelling
· Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills
· Remote / Hybrid environment potential with some travel (10-15%)
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs