Trane Technologies Director, Regional and Customer Marketing in Davidson, North Carolina
Director, Regional and Customer Marketing
Davidson NC 800B Beaty St, Davidson, North Carolina, United States
8 additional locations
United States, Georgia, AtlantaUnited States, Minnesota, MinneapolisUnited States, New YorkArlington, Virginia, United StatesChicago, Illinois, United StatesRaleigh, North Carolina, United StatesUnited States, Colorado, DenverUnited States, Tennessee, Nashville
Requisition # 2203650
Total Views 948
At Trane Technologies™ and through our businesses including Trane® and Thermo King®, we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We are a team that dares to look at the worlds challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
The Regional and Customer Marketing Leader for Commercial HVAC Americas will lead a high-performance, tightly integrated marketing team for the North America commercial channel. They will develop and deploy marketing strategy to optimize, leverage, and partner with the Regions to achieve market outgrowth and record demand generation, while delivering a consistent brand experience.
This leader will partner with the VP of Sales and 14 Regional General Managers and Marketing Managers to create the vision for the broader community. In addition, they will translate benchmarks and quantitative/ qualitative data into actionable insights in key areas like the vertical market environment, customer profiling/segmentation, voice of customer, and competitive analysis.
The Regional and Customer Marketing Leader will also have an intimate understanding of current and future business needs of customers across the 14 regions and key customer verticals. This role works collaboratively with Vertical and Solutions marketing leaders to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for the Americas region. They will lead their team to develop and execute an integrated marketing plan to position Trane as a leader for sustainable building solutions and services with customers and influencers across North America. The team’s scope of work includes vertical and persona-specific marketing strategies, brand-building activities in local markets, and partnerships with sales/services teams to support growth.
This virtual opportunity will report directly to the VP of Marketing and Business Development for Commercial HVAC Americas and is a member of the Marketing Senior Leadership Team.
• Set marketing vision, strategy, and content strategy for North America commercial channel.
• Lead a team of 14 regional marketing managers, including talent development, coaching, and marketing acumen across North America.
• Develop and drive marketing strategy to support consistent business growth while leveraging brand equity and awareness.
• Revenue accountability through demand generation, e-commerce, and/or region expectations
• Develop and lead marketing campaigns from inception through to execution, across multiple channels and multiple product lines
• Lead the organization in developing a deep understanding of all customer segments
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or other technical-related degree. Masters degree preferred, but not required.
• A minimum of 10 years in Marketing or Marketing-related functions
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• Must have technical aptitude and the ability to work cross-functionally
• Experience in field and channel marketing strategy
• SalesForce CRM experience a plus
• Expert in content, communications, strategic marketing, marketing data insights and customer & competitor insights
• Proficient in the use of key digital marketing tools including SEO, SEM, and Account Based Marketing
• Understanding of marketing measurement and campaign effectiveness
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Base Pay Range (for Colorado Residents): $160,000 – $230,000
Additional Compensation: This position is bonus and equity eligible.
Disclaimer: This "range" could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed, education, experience, travel requirements for the job, or because of a system the employer uses to measure earnings by quantity or quality of production (so, for example, positions that may not have traditional salary ranges).
*Benefits vary by region, business alignment, union involvement and employee status.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs