Trane Technologies Controls Account Manager - Davenport, IA in Davenport, Iowa
At Trane Technologies TM and through our businesses including Trane ® and Thermo King ® , we create innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and transportation that challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at home. We boldly go.
This position is eligible for a Hybrid work schedule and will be based out of our Davenport, IA location. Flexible work from home options are available.
Trane in Davenport, IA is hiring for a Controls Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing trusting customer relationships and maximizing account share and customer retention with building owner accounts.
• Provide knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC Controls related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
• Consistently ascertain customer needs and current market opportunities. Assemble and coordinate acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
• Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
• Develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership.
• Assist customers in answering technical questions on HVAC controls, Trane Products, and relevant industry issues.
• Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology, business or equivalent from a four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in facilities or HVAC systems.
• Working knowledge of HVAC controls and service agreements.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to:
- DUI, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
Base Pay Range: $67,00 - $100,00 /year
Total compensation for this role will include a commission/incentive plan
Disclaimer: This base pay range is based on US national averages. Actual base pay could be a result of seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
- Trane Technologies Jobs