Aerotek Travelling Equipment Installation Project Engineer in Dallas, Texas
Client is seeking an industry proven and detail oriented Project Engineer for design, build and continuous improvement of our order fulfillment infrastructure. Successful candidates are natural self-starters who have prior engineering experience in the integrated automation project life cycle, including their development, design, implementation, enhancement, and support. This individual ideally has directly managed the execution of large capital automation projects with a cumulative spend of less than $5MM and aggressive schedule commitments.
equipment installation, vendor management, Project management, Construction, engineering, Conveyor, Controls engineering, Automation
Top Skills Details:
Technical Project Management exp.- 5+yrs
Engineering Equipment Installation & Commissioning (conveyors, robotics, capital equipment)
Travel upwards of 80%
BS degree required (engineering/science)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
• 3+ years of experience as a project engineer, process engineer, project manager, manufacturing engineer or related occupation.
• Directly managed and responsible for cumulative automation project budgets of less than $5MM.
• Proven technical leadership for large-scale industrial engineering projects
• Demonstrated design and/or implementation with integrated automation solutions, such as complex material handling systems, high speed packaging lines and manufacturing lines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Project and Outlook.
• Highly proficient CAD skills; capable of developing independently developing an integrated automation layout.
• Ability to travel up to 75% of time to installation sites throughout North America.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs