HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse General MedSurg Tele in Dallas, Texas
Medical City Dallas
Registered Nurse – RN - General Med/Surg Tele
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
*Medical City Dallas *is a full-service, 876 bed tertiary care center offering nearly 100 specialties. Located in the heart of North Dallas, it was the first hospital in North Texas to earn Magnet recognition in 2003 and again in 2008. In addition to nursing excellence, the facility is consistently recognized for its state-of-the-art technology and for pioneering new medical procedures.
The Registered Nurse General Med/Surg/Tele* *performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
• Determine the predictable or unpredictable health status and health needs of patients (individual and family) through interpretation of health data and preventive practice in collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team members.
• Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems.
• Implement and direct nursing care within the RN’s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
• Develop and provide teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
• Assume accountability and responsibility for the quality, continuity, and coordination of nursing care across the care settings.
_About Medical City Dallas Hospital:_
Medical City was the first hospital in North Texas to achieve magnet status. As an ANCC Magnet medical center located in Dallas, we are designed with the health and well-being of the entire family in mind. While we focus on disease prevention, if treatment is necessary we provide our patients with some of the most highly specialized physicians in the country. Our medical center offers a full service adult and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient centers, and a psychiatric hospital. Being recognized for their excellence in patient care, Medical City has received numerous awards including the Joint Commission’s highest honor bestowed to hospitals in the United States. You can play a key part in our continued success.
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply. We will promptly review your application and if you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so you should apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Associate Degree from a professional nursing program
- BSN is required within 24 months of hire
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- ACLS required within one year of hire or transfer
- PALS preferred
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse General MedSurg Tele
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-130363